Personal data collected
No personal data is collected without you being informed.
Use and disclosure of your data
No personal information is given to third parties.
Our site has an SSL certificate provided by OVH, data exchanges are encrypted.
Our site is hosted by OVH, you can consult OVH’s security policy here: www.ovh.com/en/personal-data-protection/security.xml
Personal data protection policy
To measure the audience of our site accessible at umar.org, UMAR uses the Google Analytics service whose data protection policy is accessible at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
The purpose of these cookies is limited to:
• the audience measurement of the content viewed in order to allow the evaluation of the content published and the ergonomics of our site,
• the segmentation of the audience of our website in order to evaluate the effectiveness of the editorial choices, without this leading to targeting a single person;
• dynamic modification of a site globally;
• the production of anonymous statistics.
The personal data collected is not cross-checked with other processing operations or transmitted to third parties. They are deleted after 13 months.
If you wish to disable the Google Analytics cookie, you should configure your browser (refer to your browser’s help to do this) or install the module available at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We only use optional cookies if we have obtained your prior consent (art. 6.1.a of the General Data Protection Regulation). During your first visit to our Website, a banner will appear, asking you to give us your consent to the deposit of optional cookies. If you give us your consent, we will place a cookie on your computer and the banner will not appear again as long as the cookie is active. After the lifetime of the cookie has expired, or if you voluntarily delete the cookie, the banner will reappear on your next visit to our Website and we will ask you again for your consent.
For each of the purposes of optional cookies, we will ask for your prior consent category by category.
Depending on the cookie choices you have consented to, a cookie will be generated to record your choice not to receive unnecessary cookies on your next visit from the same browser. However, if you use another browser, it is technically impossible to know your cookie preferences and you will have to revalidate your choices.
You can change the cookie settings on this site by clicking on the Manage Cookies button on our website at the bottom right.
We do not communicate any personal data to advertisers and do not authorize any third party to display advertisements on our site. However, we are unable to control which advertisers display advertisements through your internet service providers while you are browsing the internet.
You do not want cookies
You have the option of blocking cookies or deleting cookies that have already been set, but please note that if you disable cookies a number of features will no longer be available on our site and on some websites.
You have the possibility to configure your browser to accept or refuse all cookies, to be alerted when a cookie is issued, to see its validity period and its content, and to delete your cookies periodically.
However, if your browser is configured to reject all cookies and similar technologies, websites using cookies will not recognize you the next time you visit, and you may not be able to take advantage of certain features offered by our sites.
- for Mozilla Firefox: the “Tools” menu then “Options”, then click on the “Privacy” icon, locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that concern you;
- for Chrome: click on the Chrome menu icon, choose from the “Settings” menu, click on “Show advanced settings” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “settings content”, select “Prohibit all sites from storing data”, then “OK” to save;
- for Safari: “Preferences”, then click on “Security”, click on “Show cookies” and then choose the desired options.
This information concerning cookies may be subject to possible updates. We invite you to check this site regularly to find the most recent version.
If you have any questions, you can write to us.
The rights you have over your data
You have a right of access, rectification and opposition to data concerning you which you can exercise by contacting us.